BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN
NEW LEAGUES START REGISTERING
WHO ARE WE?
Teamplay/CATS sports is the "funnest" league in town, providing social recreational and intermediate sports to all skill levels in Kitchener, Waterloo, and Cambridge. Getting active and meeting new people is what it's all about. Our leagues are the most enjoyable way to keep fit and get social.
Getting out and having fun after a day's work is the by far the number on reason. Once you start playing you will look forward to your game each week guaranteed
Recreational sports are a great way to meet new people and stay in touch with your mates. Take the "media" out of your social and get face to face, social sport rather than social media.
Last but most definitely not least Health. There is no easier way to stay active and get healthy than to get onto a team and start playing sports.
TOP REASONS TO JOIN
- Looking to make new friends? Rec sports are the easiest way to make new friends.
- New to the city and looking to get active.
- Wanting to expand your network, a lame networking group.
- Need an excuse to get together with your current friends/buddies each week.
- Coworkers looking to get to know each other outside of the office, "Team Building".
- eHarmony not working for you? This is definitely not our focus "but" we know Teamplay has been a main factor in many romantic relationships and we know of at least five matrimonies as a direct result of playing in the league.
SIGN UP AS...
FREE AGENT / INDIVIDUAL
Want to get active and meet new people, AWESOME! Join as a free agent and we will set you up on our Indies team.
Have a few comrades but can not field a full team? don't worry we can be your general manager and fill those holes in your roster.
TEAM CAPTAIN / FULL TEAM
Have a full team ready to play or re-registering an old team. Sign up and reserve a full team spot.
LEAGUE SKILL LEVELS
Head out after your game, grab a pint of beer at one of our partner bars or head over to one of the members houses for a community dinner.
HELP SUPPORT OUR PARTNERS WHO SUPPORT US